ANNOUNCEMENT TO DR SANDARS’ PATIENTS:
Dr Sandars will be leaving
Dr Sandars has advised us she will not be returning to the Carlton Medical Centre or to any other practice in the foreseeable future.
We appreciate your patience whilst Dr Sandars has had time off to come to this decision and we understand this will be a period of transition for those who have had a long relationship with her.
Medical care for Dr Sandars’ patients:
Dr Sandars’ patients are welcome to:
- Transfer to another doctor at Carlton Medical Centre who is taking on new patients.
New patients are taken on at the doctors’ discretion. Some patients will have already seen another doctor at this practice because they had an urgent issue, and may wish to continue their care with them. The reception staff can forward this request to the relevant doctor, although at the moment they will still only be seeing urgent patients.
- We also have an experienced new doctor starting at our clinic in July (Dr Wong) who will be able to take over the care of Dr Sandar’s patients, although she does not bulkbill any patients.
- Transfer to another clinic. Our staff will forward relevant medical information to that clinic promptly upon written request.
Seeing other doctors at CMC:
To ensure that other patients are not kept waiting to see their doctor, please book appointments:
- For each family member attending the clinic who needs medical care
- To request repeat prescriptions and referrals
- To discuss abnormal test results
Please note that appointments are not bulk-billed unless you are a pensioner, Healthcare Card holder or full-time independent student. Individual practitioners may choose their own billing policy at their discretion.